Published on February 15th, 2017
Property of the Week
Motivated Vendor Selling Tranquil Haven with Two Private Homes on Two Acres
Are you looking for dual living, seeking a property with income potential or searching for a relaxing lifestyle change for the extended family? Then this property gives you so much flexibility with 2 completely separate homes; 2 mens’ sheds, 2 easy care park-like acres, a pool, vegie patch, assorted fruit trees and even a home for the chooks.
The main residence has 4 bedrooms, is rich with timber details and features:
* Open plan living and entertaining with stunning cathedral ceilings
* Country style kitchen and dining
* Well-appointed bathroom and laundry
* The upper level consists of the Master and second bedroom, With two further bedrooms downstairs
* Wide verandas overlooking the sparkling in ground pool
* Quirky outdoor bathroom
* Double carport and lockable shed. Solar hot water, 1.5kw solar to grid and 10,000Lt water tank.
To the rear of the property is the second residence consisting:
* 2 bedrooms with built ins
* Tidy kitchen with great outlook
* Air conditioning and solar hot water
* Super spacious and secluded deck overlooking the tranquil, rural view to Point Glorious.
* Double lock up garage
This residence is currently leased to a family that would love to stay.
These two homes sit quietly on a no through road with the famous Eumundi markets a 10 minutes drive, as is the cute townships of Cooroy and Yandina with just a short drive to beaches and the Sunshine Coast airport is only 25 minutes down the motorway.
Health issues and retirement force the reluctant sale of this beautiful property.
This is a chance to profit from a change of circumstances, and to secure TWO homes in a great location!
This property is being sold as an auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
To learn more about this listing click here